Garmin 010-01689-00 Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
- Easy-to use GPS running watch tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- All-day activity tracking estimates steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
Garmin Forerunner 35 Watch, Black. Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod). Android Requirements 4.4 OS or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later. Apple iOS Requirements iOS 10.0 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion.
Monitor key aspects of your running and fitness progress by tracking distance, calories, pace and more.
Wrist-based Heart Rate:
Elevate wrist heart rate technology monitors your heart rate at the wrist 24/7 so you can run without a chest strap.
When paired with a compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 pulls text, social media and other notifications, and it alerts you on your wrist.
Going on runs with walking breaks is easy, thanks to the run/walk mode. Let your watch tell you when it’s time to slow down or speed up.
|Product Dimensions||1.4 x 0.5 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Item model number||010-01689-00|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 out of 5 stars 6,628 ratings|
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#227 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)|
#1 in Running GPS Units
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Connectivity technologies||Bluetooth, GPS|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface – primary||Dial|
|Included Components||Forerunner 35, Charging/data clip, Manual|
|Date First Available||August 31, 2016|